Assalamualaikum WBT Blonnie
and pembaca yg sy hormati
dan sayangi
lama bebenar x update blog
sbnrnya byk yg brlaku
tp better critakan pd Allah drpd cerita pd human
coz x sume org memahami
x sume mau mendengar
x sume mau memberi komen stlh dgr
x sume menyokong kita
and x sume memihak pd kita
setelah 2 sem (extend) berlalu..
apa yg sy boleh katakan
sy telah menimba pengalaman yg indah skali dlm hidup
sume kepahitan and kemanisan telah mewarnai kehidupan sy
dgn sebaik-baik lukisan
sblum apa2..
sy nak berterima kasih kpd watak2 yg telah mewarnai kehidupan sy
sy berterima kasih dgn sepenuh hati
1st family especially Mohd Hizam, Wan Mazita, Fatin Nadia, Mohd Izwan dan Ct Shaira
2nd is my 1st group RA at 1st sem DR Azwan, Lola, Maryam
3rd is my second group RA at 2nd sem DR Fairus, Nahar, kak Meera and kak Lat
4th is my certain bestfriends and enemies whom i cannot mentioned here,
my ex friends, ex admire, ex everything
thanks coz always make me happy
make me sad
make me excited
make me worry
make me feel alone
make me feel useless
make me feel dumber
make me feel strong
make me feel good
make me feel warm
make me feel mad
make me feel crazier
make me feel evil
make me feel envious
make me feel brilliant
make me feel anything
YOU ALL had putting me into anything which bring me up and down
strong and weak
thanks is not enough though
but in case I leave from this world,
I hope I have given you all
enough happy memories
so you all can glad to remember me always
please forgive me for anything
I know I was so stupid, shameless doing something that bring you upset and all that
I hope I'm not too late to ask for forgiveness
and I will not turn back now
I have my own objectives and missions
and I wanna be alone for now until Allah SBT take me away
I hope I will not regret these
thanks for everything and forgive me
I have to do this...
sincerely from...........me



0 comments:
Post a Comment