BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

my gals and boys is all graduated already

Assalamualaikum WBT blonnie
jgn pndng sy cmtu..
ye sy tau dh lama x update..
ok I'm sorry k..
(saje manje2 dgn blog sndri)

hye peeps!
dah lama x update
actually sy agak bz ke sana & ke mari
studying, working and hiding as well
HIDING?
yes!
I'm hiding from all my friends

I tried to be an invisible person in this UKM
bkn sbb I hate U or any other sorts of that..
I just can't accept that I still an undergrade student
after 3 years we studied, attended class together..
and I AM ONE OF STUDENT THAT FAILED TO GRADUATE THIS YEAR!
JUST BCOZ OF I TRANSFERRED TO OTHER PROGRAMME
SO THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING UNITS
IS HALF-FAILED!

sobs..
subhanallah..
walhamdulillah..
walailahaillallah
allahuakbar!

i believe this is my destiny..
i believe there is rainbow hiding behind cloud..
so I DID came to graduation hall..
to see how happy my friends are to have their scroll
to jump in joy with their friends and family
to also snap pictures with lectures, family and friends
yes, my tears were falling like rivers..
not bcoz i failed to graduate..
it's all bcoz i also happy to see them enjoyed their g-day..
and i was imaging how it looks like when i graduate next year..
i almost there!
inshaaAllah!

a sip of happiness memories with a few of them

dr kiri : Dr Siti Fairuz Mohd Yusuf, me, Naharullah Jamaluddin

dr kiri : me and Noraisah Jahi

dr kiri : me and Muhammad Faizal Idris

dr kiri : Fatin Atikah Ramli and me

-thanks for reviewing-



0 comments: