BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

new version of me

Assalamualaikum Blonnie
hope u still remember me
u always be my best diary to write

well I've being busy all days and all nights
with stuff like msc projects, my chores and tuitions
btw I will soon fly to Japan
this is a bit unexpected journey in my life
the very first time to fly very far from my hometown
hopefully everything is going to be okay
inshaaAllah!

I will not return to my old me
I will be a better me
an independent woman
a strong woman
the best researcher in the world
I will surprise whoever looks down to me
I will create my name to the world
I will make a change
O Allah, bless me please
I will do it in the name of YOURS
I CAN DO IT!
inshaaAllah!



~the end~

0 comments: